DATASCOPE WMS Enhancements Completed for Past 12 Months
Our development team, lead by Steven Cooper, have
managed to complete 498 enhancements over the
past 12 months.
Our software has gone from strength to strength
and we have managed to continuously improve our
software to cater for our client’s needs.
Input and requirements from our clients are very
important for DATASCOPE to keep our software ahead
of the pack. The pie graph indicates the number of
enhancements made for each version.
On the chart below you can see the number of
enhancements per specific area.
Some areas enhancements completed are:
New Job creation screen
- Allow opening of multiple jobs for a single sku –
creating sub jobs at the same time
Cycle Count Suggestion Module
- Setting to enforce single stock code per pickface bin
KPI Reports (3 examples below)
- Ability to add list of bins to be cycle counted
Ability to select scheduled counts on scanner
Sales Order Allocation
- Emailing of Report to show outstanding
- Emailing of Picker stats daily
- Excel extract to show pickface bins short
- Functionality to release orders that can be fulfilled
when using Advanced Allocation
- A new function to unpick an item from a pick
<< Back to Newsletter Articles